Humanizing your brand on social media can create a world of difference. Connecting with your audience on a more personal level can improve your conversion rate, foster customer satisfaction and brand loyalty, and accelerate the growth of the company.
To engage your audience on a more meaningful level and make your brand more human in social media, here are some useful tips that you may want to consider.
- Engage your audience in a conversation. The simple act of interacting with your audience can help build rapport on social media. So, listen to what they have to say, acknowledge their concerns, answer their questions and/or simply thank them for showing their support to the company. These simple gestures will definitely go a long, long way.
- Have a sense of humor. Using humor is one of the most effective ways to connect with an audience. However, if you would be using this technique, make sure that you don’t hurt other people’s feelings in the process.
- Use simple, everyday language. No one wants to read posts that are riddled with corporate jargon and business-speak. For best results, use the same kind of language that you would use when talking to friends.
- Come up with solutions. Your audience will learn to appreciate your brand even better if you can provide solutions to their pain points.
- Admit mistakes. It’s perfectly okay to make mistakes, as long as you acknowledge your shortcomings and make your customers know how you are going to fix the issue.
Humanizing your brand can help you connect with your audience and build more meaningful relationships on social media so try employing these tips and you will be pleasantly surprised with the results.
We offer small business digital marketing services such as search engine optimization, PPC and social media marketing for companies nationwide. Check out our upcoming online marketing training classes and be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. If you’re interested in taking your business to the next level, sign up for a free marketing consultation. We’re ready to help you!