Brand Identity Design Services
Can Your Customer Identify You Easily?
A Good Brand Needs A Good
Our team of experienced, talented, and caring staff work in concert with CMO’s, company owners and executive boards to plan, implement and manage ongoing marketing campaigns.
We can build, host and maintain your website, post to social media daily with fresh original content, respond to your online reviews, write press releases, blogs and newsletters; plus run paid advertising campaigns on platforms like Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn to generate qualified leads.
YOUR Corporate Identity Should Be Anything But
Cookie Cutter And Here is Why - FAQs
What is a Corporate Identity?
What Artistic (or Graphic Design) Elements Makeup a Corporate identity?
If I Get A New Corporate Identity Do, I Have To Change All My Signage, Stationery AND Vehicle Wraps?
Corporate Identity Starts
With A Logo
Many business owners see their logo simply as a colorful reflection of themselves. But in truth it is so much more. This is a visual communication about YOUR mission, YOUR company and its services or products. Often the first critical mistake YOU can make is to rush into a logo design with no consultation.
- Memorable. YOUR customers and clients should recognize it AND remember it!
- Simple. Most of the greatest logos of history were simple and visually impactful. Think Coca Cola, Nike, Target, etc.
- Relevant. YOUR logo should be cohesive with your company name, brand and offerings. A dog may represent a grooming business well but may be confusing for a technology firm.
- Versatile. Your logo should be strong and clear but have a flexibility that allows it to be used in different ways (Ex. Print, uniforms, vehicle wraps, website, etc.)
- Timeless. Your logo should be timeless and never antiquated. YOU should get some mileage out of it.
Your Corporate Identity Is More
Than A Logo
A corporate identity is made of more than just the graphic design of a logo; although it is definitely a crucial element to any good marketing campaign. But for your company to become recognizable in your industry, to potential customers and to stay in the minds of existing customers, it requires a fully developed marketing strategy.
- Recognizable, Visually Appealing Logo. YOUR logo needs to actively and instantly communicate YOUR products and services.
- An SEO Optimized Website. If YOUR customers can’t find you on the first page of Google, they probably won’t find YOU at all!
- Brand-Cohesive Graphics. Customers need to recognize your brand no matter what advertising tool – logo, packaging, vehicle wraps, stationery, signage, uniforms, electronic media.
- An Effective PPC (Advertisement) Campaign. While radio, cable and billboards are all great tools, in today’s technology-driven environment, PPC (Pay Per Click) is a critical element of a successful marketing strategy. Your PPC isn’t just about spending money to be seen. It should be about bringing in qualified leads.
- Recognizable Electronic Media. Your corporate identity should be recognizable across all platforms including website, social media, PPC, etc.
The Mauldin Group Has A Full-Service
Team To Build Your Corporate Identity
At The Mauldin Group, we are equipped with a full-service team of creative, design and marketing experts. Whether your need is creating a brand new, corporate identity from scratch for your new company OR, re-designing your present corporate identity as part of a company re-brand, we have a solution. Our team of design experts can graphically design solutions that capture attention while accurately communicating your products, services and company mission. But, most importantly, we can help you reach your greatest heights of profitability through authentic, brand recognition and qualified lead generation.
The Mauldin Group, an award-winning marketing agency and Certified Google Partner, is ready to help you find and build your corporate identity. Ready to go “from the bottom to the top”? For more information Contact Us Now or Call 678-573-9895