Brand Identity Design Services
Can Your Customer Identify You Easily?
A Good Brand Needs A Good Corporate Identity
Having an instantly recognizable corporate identity is crucial to any company, large of small. After all, just look at some of the major players, Coca-Cola, Home Depot and Disney all have an identity that solidifies their brand and is recognizable even without words. But for most businesses coming to the conclusion of what their corporate identity should look like can be a formidable task at best.
At The Mauldin Group, we know what it takes to build a good, customized corporate identity for YOUR business so that it is recognizable in an industry full of competitors. A corporate identity is not created in one quick decision. It requires a marketing strategy that plans and executes each step at the right time and place.
Corporate Identity Starts With A Logo
Many business owners see their logo simply as a colorful reflection of themselves. But in truth it is so much more. This is a visual communication about YOUR mission, YOUR company and its services or products. Often the first critical mistake YOU can make is to rush into a logo design with no consultation.
- Memorable. YOUR customers and clients should recognize it AND remember it!
- Simple. Most of the greatest logos of history were simple and visually impactful. Think Coca Cola, Nike, Target, etc.
- Relevant. YOUR logo should be cohesive with your company name, brand and offerings. A dog may represent a grooming business well but may be confusing for a technology firm.
- Versatile. Your logo should be strong and clear but have a flexibility that allows it to be used in different ways (Ex. Print, uniforms, vehicle wraps, website, etc.)
- Timeless. Your logo should be timeless and never antiquated. YOU should get some mileage out of it.
Working with a marketing agency is always advised when beginning the process of building a brand and selecting a logo. This is also an area that it is better to go professional. Using online, cheap design sites often result in a logo that is poorly designed, with limited functionality and a lack of customized style. Even worse, often these designs are cookie cutter in nature, meaning you could find a competing business with YOUR same logo!
Your Corporate Identity Is More Than A Logo
A corporate identity is made of more than just the graphic design of a logo; although it is definitely a crucial element to any good marketing campaign. But for your company to become recognizable in your industry, to potential customers and to stay in the minds of existing customers, it requires a fully developed marketing strategy.
- A Recognizable, Visually Appealing Logo. YOUR logo needs to actively and instantly communicate YOUR products and services.
- An SEO Optimized Website. If YOUR customers can’t find you on the first page of Google, they probably won’t find YOU at all!
- Brand-Cohesive Graphics. Customers need to recognize your brand no matter what advertising tool – logo, packaging, vehicle wraps, stationery, signage, uniforms, electronic media.
- An Effective PPC (Advertisement) Campaign. While radio, cable and billboards are all great tools, in today’s technology-driven environment, PPC (Pay Per Click) is a critical element of a successful marketing strategy. Your PPC isn’t just about spending money to be seen. It should be about bringing in qualified leads.
- Recognizable Electronic Media. Your corporate identity should be recognizable across all platforms including website, social media, PPC, etc.
YOUR Corporate Identity Should Be Anything But Cookie Cutter And Here is Why -FAQs
What is a Corporate Identity?
Your corporate identity, often mistakenly referred to as corporate brand, is a company’s visual design elements including logos, print, and electronic media. It solidifies and cohesively identifies the corporate brand image. It helps to make the brand instantly recognizable and memorable to consumers.
It is supported by:
- Graphic Designed Elements (Logo, print collateral, etc.)
- Electronic Media (SEO optimized website, videos, social media banners, etc.)
The Mauldin Group Has A Full-Service Team To Build Your Corporate Identity
At The Mauldin Group, we are equipped with a full-service team of creative, design and marketing experts. Whether your need is creating a brand new, corporate identity from scratch for your new company OR, re-designing your present corporate identity as part of a company re-brand, we have a solution. Our team of design experts can graphically design solutions that capture attention while accurately communicating your products, services and company mission. But, most importantly, we can help you reach your greatest heights of profitability through authentic, brand recognition and qualified lead generation.