At TMG we work hard, but we also love to fly our creative flag!
The Mauldin Group is a premier digital marketing firm based in Roswell, Ga. offering digital marketing solutions for a broad range of industries, our team is made up of some of the greatest, creative marketing talent in Atlanta.
Brining on new clients every month, our company is experiencing rapid growth. To keep up with our high demand of services, The Mauldin Group is always searching for potential new team members.
But not just anyone is a TMG fit. Embracing a community mindset for our projects and clients, our staff truly embodies the essence of being a team. Having a spirit of compassion, our team is cross-trained which not only helps with project designs but offers opportunities to work together frequently with exciting results.
With a solid dedication to our clients, we are known for not just telling our clients what they want to hear, but providing honest, respectful customer service that helps them meet their desired goals. As part of that, you will find that ALL team members frequently participate in client meetings to provide valuable input to inspiring projects of amazing proportions.
That’s not to say that we don’t have fun. You will find the TMG team to be some of the most unique, creatively humorous people to be found. Our team includes: a die-hard action figure collector, an amazing artist who loves horses, a talented musician with an amazing quick wit, a queen of content that loves to be in the zone writing and a leader who can charm clients with her intricate knowledge of digital marketing but has big thing for George Schultz’s Peanuts.
We are always accepting applications in our quest for future great talent needs and some of the positions we always have an eye out for are:
Award-winning digital marketing agency in North Fulton is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the team with posting blogs, social media management, client communications and office administration. This is a part-time position that pays $11/hour. The work schedule is from Mon-Wed / 8am-4pm. A good fit will be someone who is friendly, has a great phone voice and is customer service savvy.
Applicants must have full working knowledge and experience working with:
• Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube
• Constant Contact
• Microsoft Office Suite
Please send your LinkedIn profile + resume with a summary of your work experience and why you think this job may be a good fit for you to Bonnie Mauldin at email@example.com. We will contact you if interested in taking the next step for a job interview.
Website & SEO Intern
The Mauldin Group is seeking an enthusiastic Web Design/Development and SEO Intern to assist our company in responding to a growing demand for web development and SEO projects. A successful intern will bring enough classroom-acquired knowledge to the position that they are able to work with limited supervision, after given instructions, under the DMA of Web Development. This intern should also be flexible in the tasks to be accomplished and have a willingness to learn new skills. Submit your resume to us along with any links to website work, preferably to Emily Seed, our Website Digital Marketing Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*MUST HAVE WordPress Experience to be considered. Applicants that can produce links to a website/s that they have created or maintained will be given preference.
- A student in their junior/senior year, studying Web Design/Development (and SEO) field. Graduates in this field will also be considered.
- Ability to work independently and encompass good time management skills.
- Self-motivated, yet flexible and confident enough to take guidance and receive feedback.
- Eagerness to learn new skills.
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with WordPress Development (Dashboard-backend manipulation) is a MUST.
- Basic knowledge of good graphic design practices.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Suites preferred in particular, Photoshop.
- Knowledgeable of SEO practices.
- Huge Plus if knowledge of CMS, and hand coding or other forms of media (graphic design, video or photography).
- Assist DMA-Web Development in website production.
- Create and edit WordPress sites.
- Instituting SEO procedures via platform/plugin tools as well as freehand.
- Assist in domain acquisition, setup, and management.
- Assist in website hosting setups and website transfers.
- Communicate with clients on web related topics.
- Sit in on meetings with web clients.
- Occasionally provide support to The Mauldin Group staff in other areas as needed.
As part of The Mauldin Group’s dedication to encouraging the next generation in marketing we are always seeking interns to work with in the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. Interns should be in their Junior or Senior year of study in either the Marketing or Communications fields of study.
Interns are requested to honor a commitment of 15-20 hours weekly onsite during normal business hours at our company office in Roswell. *We do offer flexibility to accommodate class hours.
Potential interns should submit a resume to Jinna Marbry at email@example.com.