Paranoia Quest is the Metro-Atlanta’s premier escape room experience. Offering clients two locations (Downtown Atlanta and Buford) for their enjoyment, Paranoia Quest has built a reputation for providing excitement, mystery and fun. In addition to offering escape room experiences for the everyday customer, Paranoia Quest is known for providing out-of-the-box corporate teambuilding events to local and national companies in the area.
What They Needed…
While Paranoia Quest was already a leader in the escape room industry, they still were meeting stiff competition in the local Atlanta market. In addition, they were just on the cusp of opening a new location in Buford, GA. Paranoia Quest was seeking to be more SEO optimized for keywords and to have their brand more recognizable in the area. Last, Paranoia Quest needed timelier, up-to-date review postings.
What We Did…
- Curated and published interesting and engaging content to social media platforms.
- Results – Paranoia Quest’s website moved up to Page 1 Google rankings for key search terms.
- Setup and Managed two locations’ Business Listing on 70+ Online Directories.
- Results – We booked Paranoia Quest owner, Dmitry Mikhaylov, a coveted spot on the Atlanta Business Radio X show for promotion of the company’s newest location.
- Created and published a press release highlighting the company’s new location opening.
- Results –Increased eNewsletter click rates from 1-3% to 5-7%.
- Wrote entertaining and informational blog articles to engage their target audience and increase search engine rank for specified key search terms.
- Results – Generated 275 positive reviews over the first six months through Paranoia Quest’s new OTR program while addressing any negative reviews proactively.
- Graphically created and wrote a monthly eNewsletter to reach Paranoia Quest customers.
- Instituted an Online Reputation Management Program.