Your Corporate Identity Is More Than A Logo
Branding and corporate identity services are more than just the graphic design of a logo; although it is definitely a crucial element to any good marketing campaign. But for your company to become recognizable in your industry to potential customers and to stay in the minds of existing customers, it requires a fully developed marketing strategy.
- A Customized Marketing Strategy That Will Work For You. While everyone will agree you need a strategy that works, you need one that works uniquely for your company.
- A Recognizable, Visually Appealing Logo. Your logo needs to actively and instantly communicate your products and services.
- A Fully Constructed Sales Funnel. This will guide everything from your customer service to marketing to sales.
- An SEO Optimized Website. If your customers can’t find you on the first page of Google, they probably won’t find you at all.
- Great Online Reputation Management. If you don’t have good reviews, when potential customers find you, they will leave.
- Cohesive Branding. Customers need to recognize your brand no matter what platform: digital, signage or print.
- An Engaging Social Media Marketing Plan. Social media puts the word of your business out there for all to see. But more importantly, it puts your business out there for customers to share!
- An Effective PPC Campaign. Your PPC isn’t just about spending money to be seen. It should be about bringing in qualified leads.
- Public Relations That Makes You A Rock Star. For you and your company to rise to the top, you have to be seen. You need great PR that makes everyone take notice and establishes you as an Industry Influencer.
A brand does not exist within a company or organization. A brand exists in the minds of your customers. A brand is the sum total of impressions a customer has, based on every interaction they have had with you, your company, and your products.
The Mauldin Group Helps You Establish Your Corporate Identity
Having an instantly recognizable corporate identity or corporate branding is crucial to any company, large or small. After all, just look at some of the major players, Coca-Cola, Home Depot, McDonald’s and Disney all have a brand that is recognizable even without words. But for most businesses, coming to a conclusion of what their corporate identity should look like can be a formidable task at best. At The Mauldin Group, we know what it takes to build a good, solid corporate identity that is recognizable in an industry full of competitors.
Creating a distinguishable corporate identity is more than just designing a great logo. It requires research, as well as a knowledge of both verbal and visual communications. But most importantly, it requires strategy. Each step in creating your business identity must be performed at the most optimal time and with the most creative marketing tools. Knowing the best times and platforms for publishing can mean the difference between dollars well spent and a wasted budget.
The Mauldin Group Has A Full-Service Team To Build Your Corporate Identity
At The Mauldin Group, we are equipped with a full-service team of creative marketing experts. Whether your need is a brand new corporate identity for your new company OR re-building your present corporate identity, which is underperforming, we have a solution. Our team can create a message that captures attention and accurately communicates your products, services and company mission. But, most importantly, we can help you reach your greatest heights of profitability through authentic, qualified lead generation.
The Mauldin Group, an award-winning marketing agency and Certified Google Partner, is ready to help you find and build your corporate identity. Ready to go “from the bottom to the top”?
Want to learn more? Schedule a Discovery Call
How Does The Mauldin Group Corporate Identity Services Company Work?
Your time is important, so we have a very streamlined process for onboarding our web design clients. Our process works like this:
A Discovery Call
To assess if our services meet your unique needs.
A Corporate Identity and Marketing Consultation
To discuss the best plan of action to help you reach your goals.
A Corporate Identity and Branding Plan
We develop a customized brand marketing plan specific to your business.
Our team goes into action to get you ranking at the top for your services.
Your corporate identity, also known as brand identity, is how you are perceived by your audience (existing customers, potential customers, industry, vendors…everyone).
It is supported by:
- Brand Messaging or Voice (Text content, blogs, social media, etc.)
- Brand Visual Identity (Logo, print collateral, etc.)
- Digital Branding (SEO optimized website, videos, etc.)
- Brand Personality (Company style)
- Brand Values (Company mission)
When it comes to creating a corporate identity, there are several steps that should be approached before designing and adopting a company logo. In fact, this is often one of the most common mistakes a business can make. Someone has a “visual” idea of their logo but does not have the company messaging in place or the graphic design background to realize their “vision” is really not the best fit for their needs.
Good question. While most companies will approach a re-brand every 7-10 years, others are a bit more aggressive in their branding strategies.
Some good questions to ask are:
- Why do we feel we need a re-brand?
- Are we ready to reach out to a new demographic?
- Is there a PR push or motivation?
- What is the current market status?
- Has our original mission changed?
Not necessarily. While if you are looking to change your logos, that may be a future desire, The Mauldin Group knows the expense involved in a total “re-brand.” We can help your business to approach a new corporate identity in a strategic way built on planned phases of adoption. Often, a “new” corporate identity can simply mean a new digital marketing solution that does not require changing any logos or graphic elements.
Request A Call Back
Do you have any questions about our services?
If you are looking for a business solution, please contact us for complimentary Discovery Call and we will arrange a meeting promptly.
Phone & Email: You may contact us through Email and you can also contact us direct by calling this number 866-438-7756.
Office Hours: We are open from Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm EST.
We look forward to hearing from you today!