Event Marketing Services That Increase Ticket Sales To The Top
Who Is The Mauldin Group?
The Mauldin Group is an award-winning event marketing agency. We retain a creative in-house team with a combined 30+ years of experience in the marketing and design industries. Whether a workshop, trade show or business conference, planning an event requires an investment of time and funds. As a past and present host of several events, workshops, and summer camps, The Mauldin Group knows how important event marketing is for a successful outcome.
68% of B2B marketers agree that live events help generate the most leads?
52% of business leaders say event marketing drives more ROI than any other marketing channel?
87% of consumers said they purchased the brand’s product or service after an event at a later date?
The most popular types of sponsored events are industry trade shows/conventions, one-day conferences or seminars, business or channel partner events, and multiple-day conferences.
What Does The Mauldin Group Offer As Your Event Marketing Agency?
Event Marketing That Fills Seats.
The Mauldin Group team knows what goes into promoting an event and how important the role of messaging plays in filling seats. To be a success, your event requires an event marketing strategy that embraces all aspects of digital marketing. Our creative, knowledgeable marketing team has been involved from vision to event after-review with events in a variety of fields including: business, non-profit and education.
Elements of a Great Event Marketing Plan can include:
- A Website- A well-designed event website is the foundation of any event marketing campaign.
- We can create messaging that builds the excitement for your event and creates interest in your business or organization while doing it.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)- As a Google Partner, we understand how to create an event website and SEO strategy that can make sure your event lands on Google Page #1 when searched.
- PPC (Pay-per-click)- The right formula of Paid Advertising can assure your event captures attention and invites a CTA (Call To Action).
- Social Media Marketing- For your event to capture attention, you NEED social media! We can create event pages, posts and Ads that will use Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter to their fullest.
- List Building- It’s all about the list. We can help to create a list that meets your target market. Whether you are attracting business executives, small business owners or students, we have the ability to build a list that meets your exact demographic audience.
- Email Marketing- Whether an eBlast or newsletter, we can design messaging that drives your audience to register!
- Landing Pages and Registration Links- A landing page and registration links (and forms) that are easy to follow, are critical to any successful event registration. We can design a strategy that uses these tools to their fullest to pack the house!
Let Us Design The Elements For A Successful Event Marketing Plan
Is your audience colleagues, prospects, members or customers? You may think that any event marketing plan can fit your need, but that’s not true. Depending on the audience and your event goals, communications and strategy require a customized approach.
At The Mauldin Group, we use a number of elements depending on your event type, audience, goals and budget to design an event marketing plan for you.
Our Event Marketing Services Include:
- Competitor Analysis
- Web Design
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click)
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Production
Is The Mauldin Group Affordable As Your Event Marketing Firm?
Working efficiently, we have a proprietary approach to our event marketing strategies and offer a buffet of service programs that are streamlined to meet your organization’s needs. Through our process, we are able to greatly reduce the turnaround time for deliverables. But, most importantly we are able to keep your costs affordable allowing for more service options and increased registrations.
Where Is The Mauldin Group Event Marketing Firm Located?
The Mauldin Group is located in Roswell, Georgia, serving organizations, schools and businesses of all sizes. While we have a large local clients list, we also work with clients nationwide and globally.
How Does The Mauldin Group Event Marketing Firm Work?
Your time is important, so we have a very streamlined process for onboarding our event marketing clients. Our process works like this:
A Discovery Call
To assess if our services meet your unique needs.
An Event Marketing Consultation
To discuss the best plan of action to help you reach your goals.
An Event Marketing Plan
We develop a customized event marketing plan specific to your business.
Our team goes into action to get you ranking at the top for your services.
10 Reasons Companies Choose The Mauldin Group
- 01 We’re local but serve national accounts
- 02 Great online reviews
- 03 Experience with specific industries
- 04 Proven results
- 05 Budget friendly
- 06 Easy to work with
- 07 Very responsive
- 08 Give personal attention
- 09 We truly care about your success
- 10 Our services typically increase sales and profits
The Mauldin Group Has A Unique Solution For Your Event Marketing
At The Mauldin Group, we understand that there is no “one-size-fits-all” event marketing plan. That is why we offer a number of services and programs that can be customized to your meet organization or business needs. We understand that your event is an investment that deserves a great ROI.
The Mauldin Group is ready to take your company from the bottom to the top with a customized event marketing plan suited to fill seats. Choose your next step below…