Holbrook communities seek to turn everyone’s view of aging completely around. Offering a new concept for living over the age of 50, Holbrook offers designer inspired, active adult living incorporating the latest in wellness-based technology. With magazine-worthy architecture, lovely residential interiors, spacious residences and restorative green spaces, the building itself will surround you with the best of luxury living.
What They Needed…
The challenge for The Mauldin Group was to help Holbrook not only communicate a new concept when viewing what has traditionally been termed “senior living,” but also to create an online presence that embraces this new concept.
While Holbrook had a website, it was not Search Engine Optimized and did not communicate their new living concept in ways potential residents could clearly understand. The website retained more of a magazine look with very little, tangible information that would lead online searchers to a CTA (Call To Action). In addition, blog posts were not optimized to garner Google bot attention. Last, their social media presence lacked consistency in posting and did not incorporate a mix of relevant, engaging content.
WHAT WE DID…
- We developed a multi-channel strategy that included paid media, SEO and content.
- We responded by launching an intensely granular and creative multi-layered SEO, digital PR and paid media strategy.
- Created and Developed a New Search Engine Optimized WordPress website.
- Set up an editorial calendar to enhance the creation of entertaining and informational blog articles to engage their target audience.
- To increase search engine rank blogs are written for specified key search terms.
- We created an advanced SEO program that supercharged the brand’s visibility for highly competitive keywords.
- We launched a series of paid search campaigns across Georgia and the US with the goal of driving leads and ROI while focusing on new and old customers.
- We created a list of high search volume and high priority keywords for which Holbrook could improve paid and organic performance, and then developed strategic recommendations for the type of content needed to drive performance on those terms.
- We also identified existing landing pages that could drive traffic increases after additional organic optimization.
- We re-mapped the paid search campaigns to the new, query-tied content to decrease paid search bounce rate and reduce costs.
- Results – There were significant improvements to paid search performance as well as the organic search visibility and results.
- Results – Bounce rate decreased by 35% and time on site and pages per visit also experienced improvements.
- Results – Furthermore, overall organic search traffic to the Holbrook website increased by 50% in one month alone.
- Results – Organic search traffic to the new article content increased by 80% in the same period.
- Results – At present we have more than 20 keywords in first page of Google search engine.
- Results – We have established a social media presence for Holbrook on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Results – Facebook now has:
- A Total Engagement of 2000 with an average of 17 daily.
- A Total of 1,139 Likes. With a New Likes average of 4 daily.
- A Total of 1,153 Followers.
- Total Impressions reflect 4,262.
- Average Daily Page Reach reflects 3,878.
- Results – Twitter now has:
- A Total Engagement of 58.
- Total Tweets are up 2488%
- Results – LinkedIn now has:
- Total Impressions reflect 1,000.
- Total Reach reflects 338.
- Results – Instagram now has:
- Posting is up 331%
- Total Engagement is up 293%