Marketing for Distributors
Top Notch Digital Marketing for Distributor Companies
Distributor Companies and Distribution Centers face an uphill battle when it comes to B2B in the digital marketing. Needing to reach customers in the business world requires specific strategies to garner attention. Positive business referrals, good brand recognition and a dynamic online presence must combine to formulate a powerful digital marketing balance.
Lead generation is crucial to getting contracts with the right target market. Your website must reflect that your business products and services stand out against your competitors in supply chain management. The Mauldin Group offers website development and search engine optimization that can help you gain attention from potential business customers. We can help you communicate your messaging to establish your company as a true leader in the industry.
The Mauldin Group offers the following online marketing hints to help promote your company:
- Have a website that communicates leadership. Business customers need to see you as a knowledgeable industry leader. Your website should communicate efficiently and with style your products and services as well as the economical way you can meet their unique needs. Decision makers don’t have time to crawl a website for hours looking for information; your website needs to give them what they need to know quickly and offer a CTA for easy contact advantage.
- Invest in SEO. The truth is companies on the first page in a Google search are the attention getters. Your website should be SEO optimized so that people can find you quickly when searching on Google. Most people will choose the first ten companies in search results to evaluate for their needs.
- Use Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC). You can use PPC to hyperdrive traffic to your website by creating compelling, effective ads.
- Use Lead Generation to your advantage. Strategically sourcing leads can equate to successful contracts. Finding ways to source and evaluate good leads from the wrong leads can save you time and promote your sales initiatives for positive results.
- Use Content Marketing to Your Advantage. Having a blog on your website can establish your company as an influencer in the industry you wish to lead in.
The Mauldin Group can help your manufacturing company or distribution center dominate your target industrial market and establish you as a business leader by offering strategic and effective online marketing services via website development, search engine optimization, PPC and social media marketing.
The Mauldin Group offers the following services for Manufacturing Companies and Distribution Centers that wish to increase their market share:
Why Should You Do Business With Us?
- We have worked with national and international manufacturing companies.
- We offer a proprietary lead generation program for using LinkedIn.
- We retain one of the most creative, knowledgeable marketing teams in-house offering: website design, PPC, SEO, content writing, social media marketing, video production, and graphic design.
- We provide a customized program that is affordable and has delivered proven results.
See These Amazing Case Studies!
Arco Building Systems
Arco Building Systems, Inc. was founded in 1979 as a small storefront business on the main street of Tucker, Georgia. We soon found that there was a demand for a metal building company that paid very close attention to detail and personal service along with low prices. Read More
Design Components, Inc.
Design Components, Inc., located in Fayetteville, GA, has been in the metal building accessories business for over 40 years. With gross annual sales of more than $3 million, DCI has made a name within its industry as a leader for delivering the highest-quality, customizable, steel accessory products with exceptional customer service. Read More
Zoom Recreation is a commercial playground equipment provider offering products and services to Southern California parks, schools and communities. As a new vendor in the market, they are quickly gaining strength for their reputation of providing visually attractive, high-quality products with a flair for fun. Read More
Request A Call Back
Do you have any questions about our services?
If you are looking for a business solution, please contact us for complimentary Discovery Call and we will arrange a meeting promptly.
Phone & Email: You may contact us through Email and you can also contact us direct by calling this number 866-438-7756.
Office Hours: We are open from Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm EST. We look forward to hearing from you today!