When you want to get to get
more residents, call The Mauldin Group!
Request a Customized Proposal
Super Senior Care Marketing Consultants & Advertising Agency
Many people who are looking for assisted living, adult daycare, in-home care services or senior living communities usually choose them based on their location. However, most people will first research online to assess a facility’s services and patient care options available. If you want more people to not just find but, consider your senior living community, you need a website that communicates your dedicated care and services as a trustworthy option.
The Mauldin Group can help you become more visible and attractive to potential residents by offering high quality social media marketing, search engine optimization and small business online marketing services that will accurately communicate the dedicated care you offer .
Web Design and Development
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Social Media Marketing
Online Reputation Management
Google AdWords (PPC)
Branding and Corporate Identity
Business Listing Management
We Understand The Complexities of Communicating to Seniors and Their Adult Children
The Mauldin Group can use its online marketing services, social media and search engine optimization services to bring more potential residents to your nursing home or senior living facility. When facing the competition of senior living communities and service providers, you need a senior living marketing firm with a proven record of delivering results. The Mauldin Group has a creative team of marketing specialists who can handle any written, visual or digital needs in one place.
We understand the complexities, nuisances and style of communicating to the baby boomer generation. The Mauldin Group is ready to take your senior living community from the bottom to the top with a customized digital marketing plan that captures attention while communicating your message.
Fill in the Form below to Download Senior Living Marketing eBook
"*" indicates required fields
We are proud members of the Georgia Center for Assisted Living
Providing Ongoing Support & Training to the Senior Care Community
We Make You Stand Out From The Crowd
- We work with leaders in the senior living industry.
- We offer customized messaging that is unique to your needs.
- We retain one of the most creative, knowledgeable marketing teams in-house offering: website design, PPC, SEO, content writing, social media marketing, video production, and graphic design.
- We create a customized marketing plan that delivers proven results.
Awesome Feedback From One of Our Clients..
“Bonnie and her team have worked diligently to build a new website for us from the ground up. Our site has been up and running for just over a month and we have already gotten more tangible leads than we did in the previous 2 years from our old site! I like the fact that as a business owner Bonnie is directly involved to ensure that we are a satisfied customer and are happy with the progress of our online presence. I look forward to continued mutual success!”
Bill Holbrook, President
Trinity Life At Home
Online Marketing Strategies To Get Your Community Noticed
- Create a website that shows you care. When people are searching for a nursing home online, they are likely to inquire about your nursing home if you have a professionally designed website with nice pictures and information about what your facility offers. People want to see the love and caring service you offer to their loved ones. You should also ensure that your website has good SEO embedded in it so you will be found more often in Google searches.
- Get on social media. Since many nursing home facilities are found through referrals, placing your senior living facility on several social media platforms will increase your online visibility allowing people to easily refer you to family and friends.
- Post videos online. Nothing welcomes potential residents like a nice video that showcases your nursing home facility and gives viewers a virtual tour. A warm visual welcome can entice potential residents to come visit your senior living facility.
HIPAA / ADA Compliant Web Development
HIPAA and ADA Website Compliance is so critical, especially during this time when the Internet is steadily growing in use for senior care. To address this new journey, The Mauldin Group is offering some HIPAA and ADA guidance to help you in promoting your senior living facility online. We approach your website design with a customized, creative plan that incorporates your desires of visual impact and trust messaging with the security and accessibility technology options needed to be HIPAA and ADA Compliant.
Listen to A Fellow Senior Community's Business Spotlight
Check Out These Awesome Case Studies!
Dogwood Forest communities offer Assisted Living with 5-star hotel appeal, seeking to give residents a place to call home where they can live as independently as possible for as long as possible. Dogwood is known for creatively incorporating designer style with exceptional wellness care, where residents feel they are on vacation and can enjoy life on their own terms.
Holbrook communities seek to turn everyone’s view of aging completely around. Offering a new concept for living over the age of 50, Holbrook offers designer inspired, active adult living incorporating the latest in wellness-based technology.
Trinity Life at Home
Trinity Life at Home is an established provider of in-home care services in the Metro-Atlanta area. Encompassing a reputation of having a servant’s heart with the highest concern for patient care, they retain one of the most experienced teams of experts in the industry.
Brand Marketing Solutions for Senior Living Communities Nationwide.
The Mauldin Group offers digital marketing services and brand marketing solutions to assisted living facilities, adult daycares, in-home care specialists and senior living communities nationwide. If you are seeking to increase your company’s growth, The Mauldin Group can provide creative, results-driven, innovative ideas to take your digital marketing, To The Top!
Request A Call Back
Do you have any questions about our services?
If you are looking for a business solution, please contact us for complimentary Discovery Call and we will arrange a meeting promptly.
Phone & Email: You may contact us through Email and you can also contact us direct by calling this number 866-438-7756.
Office Hours: We are open from Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm EST. We look forward to hearing from you today!