Are You Using LinkedIn for B2B?
Here’s Why You Should Be!
When it comes to B2B networking and marketing, experts will tell you that LinkedIn is the platform to put your emphasis behind. With LinkedIn being the number one resource for business from CEOs to talent acquisition it is just common sense for companies to use it to its fullest. Still wondering if it is worth it?
LinkedIn For B2B, Some Stats To Think About
Take a look at these 10 Reasons To Use LinkedIn For B2B
- 43% of Marketers say they have gotten at least one customer or client through LinkedIn.
- Over 50% of ALL social traffic to B2B websites and blogs comes from LinkedIn.
- 64% of referrals to corporate websites come from LinkedIn. Facebook only has 17% and Twitter only has 14%.
- 88% of LinkedIn users login to the site at least once a week.
- 1 out over every 3 business professionals are on LinkedIn.
- 75% of online users have used LinkedIn for research of companies or business professionals.
- 61% of LinkedIn’s activity is Industry Networking.
- 94% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn for content distribution.
- LinkedIn’s SlideShare reaches 70 Million visitors a month.
- LinkedIn has over 500 Million Members!
Using LinkedIn For B2B Can Seem Difficult
With reasons like these it is easy to see why LinkedIn is essential for anyone in the B2B market. The drawback however, is that while many business professionals and companies are aware of LinkedIn for B2B, most do not know how to use it to its fullest. But luckily, The Mauldin Group has your solution!