Searching For The Best CRM For Small Business?
A CRM for small business and The Sales Funnel, Keeping Up With Your Vital Customer Relationships
Let’s face it; keeping up with customers is hard. Add to that the complexities of keeping your sales team busy with qualified leads and your customer relationships can quickly be in need of counseling. CRM, Customer Relationship Management, can be the difference between keeping existing customers and lost profits. The key however, is finding the perfect CRM software for small business that works with you and not the other way around.
Take a Test Drive!
The Emergency CRM Systems For Small Business Story
So many times, we hear it. A small business hits a growth spurt. In the past, the business owner was great at keeping connected with customers. But the business starts growing, the customer service and sales relationships have to be traded over to other team members so that your focus can now be on the growing daily operations. Unfortunately however, the trade-off results in sales team members spending valuable time performing data entry and chasing leads that are un-qualified while your customer service team handles business transactions.
Soon, the customer relationships you worked so hard to build are starting to disappear. In addition, your marketing becomes inconsistent, leads begin to fall off and your online reviews start to suffer.
Your business needs automation of its customer journey. You need a CRM for small business…Now!
While’s its easy to say you need CRM software for small business, finding the right CRM that has thereputation as a leader, that is easy to implement and is user-friendly can be a tall order. In truth what you really need is a company that can help you distinguish which elements of a CRM fit your unique situation. You need CRM training, CRM development and CRM management services, you need The Mauldin Group.
3 out of 4 Consumers say they spent more money with a company because of a positive customer experience.
Global Customer Service study
The Mauldin Group is Atlanta’s leading CRM specialist. Offering CRM development, CRM systems for small business strategy consulting and CRM management services, our team will assess your company’s unique needs and deliver a customized CRM solution. With a dedication to superior customer service, our attention to detail makes us stand out against other CRM agencies.
Per sales person, a CRM can increase revenue by a whopping 41%!
From the first-touch, tracking your customers effectively will improve your quality of service and lead to better customer retention. But, the many vital small tasks that happen between sourcing qualified leads and closing the customer sale often can fall through the cracks, leading to lost customers and a frustrated sales force. A CRM for small business can track every detail from that first sourced lead through the marketing channel to close of sale and re-touch.
CRM gives an average of $8.71 for every $1 spent.
A Good CRM Is the Key to Profitability
While most company leaders will agree good customer relationship management is crucial to all operations of business, few can tell you what makes the best CRM for small business. Unfortunately, most companies only think about a CRM as an afterthought when it becomes urgently clear that one is needed to manage a faltering customer experience. But, in truth a good CRM can lead to several positive aspects for your business including profitability. That is where The Mauldin Group comes in.
Take a Test Drive!
CRM are known to improve customer retention, by as much as 27%!
*It is a known fact that it is easier sell to an existing customer than it is a new one.
Not All CRMs Are Alike
The Mauldin Group and ZOHO can provide you with a CRM solution that gives the benefits of:
- Optimized Communication – Good communication is critical when dealing with potential and existing customers. Having a single dashboard that provides you with a full picture of the contact as well as the ability to sync between your mobile phone and desktop saves you time, and the customer frustration. Communication it optimized to provide efficient, accurate, continuous and crucial contact.
- Improved Data Organization – Your marketing and sales data is everything. Without it, your company is lost. Having a CRM can assure your data is collected efficiently, consistently updated, reported accurately and accessible 24/7.
- Good Customer Service – Imagine your customer representatives and sales team having the ability to instantly access the history of a customer. A CRM can give your company the ability to confidently meet customer needs in seconds, so that your team not only look like stars, but feels like them too.
- Lifesaving Marketing Automation – Companies are often operating on tight budget with limited staff. This is especially true of small businesses. Add to this the hundreds of tasks that go with even the smallest marketing programs and employee frustration can quickly lead to staff turnover. A solid marketing automation program can efficiently automate these tasks freeing up your sales team to follow up on qualified leads and make the sale. Marketing becomes streamlined and manageable to deliver optimal results.
Get to know Zoho CRM
The Mauldin Group and ZOHO Process
The Mauldin Group is an authorized partner of ZOHO, a global leader in CRM development. With over 12 years of expertise in the CRM domain, ZOHO has over 35 Million worldwide, happy customers using their CRM technology. With this leading CRM technology, we can provide your business with a CRM software for small business that automates marketing, streamlines the sales process, defines the ordering process and provides exceptional customer service.
- We meet with you to assess your company CRM needs.
- We develop a CRM customized to meet your exact requirements.
- We train your team on CRM functionality.
- We are available for CRM inquiries, updates and follow-up.
Take a Test Drive!
That is a question for you. It really depends on your operations budget, long-term company goals and current customer relationships. The truth is most companies do not realize they need a CRM until there is a sense of urgency. The beauty of ZOHO CRM is that it is an affordable option many small business owners.
At The Mauldin Group we are experts as CRM implementation. Our CRM is ready and trained to implement your ZOHO CRM quickly, often taking tremendously less time than other CRMs.
This depends on the dedication of your team to fully using the CRM. At first it may seem a bit unfamiliar, but teams that have embraced their ZOHO CRM have seen amazing ROIs in a very short time.
Pretty much everything related to the customer experience. Your ZOHO CRM can help to solidify your sales funnel by increasing customer satisfaction and retention. It can provide secure customer data storage, marketing automation, and help to increase sales team efficiency.