Website Design, Hosting and Maintenace Services
Our experienced web development team is at your service!
Yes, it is not unheard of to see a flying plastic chicken hurling across the creative office from time to time but, when it comes to our clients, we mean business. Our staff starts the work even before your first website meeting.
- We search out you competitors and the rock stars of your industry.
- We scope out the trends that are happening in your marketplace.
- We find out what it will take to make your products or services stand out from the crowd.
- We take no prisoners when it comes to overcoming your competitors…we always go to bat for you!
Once we establish what it will take to get your website to the top, our team of experts go into research mode to focus solely on your company’s website needs. However, offering personal attention to each of our clients is of the most importance to us, you can ALWAYS count on your phone call or email being returned.
Known for our award-winning service, we listen closely to your goals. Our team will not stop until we deliver acustomized, beautiful, responsive website guaranteed to rank highly in SEO, solidify your brand, deliver profits and make your competition jealous.
According to Google, 61% of users are unlikely to return to a site on mobile if they had trouble accessing it and 40% will visit a competitor’s site instead.
Anyone can make a website using a template but, for a business website to reach the top of Google’s rankings it takes real expertise. Websites are not “one size fits all”.
Your company’s website should:
- Be SEO turbo-boosted.
- Must offer Mobile-Responsiveness.
- Offer an outstanding customer experience.
- Load optimally-2 seconds is standard; Google aims for .5 seconds.
- Highlight your products and services in an attention-getting way.
- Reach your particular target market.
- Drive your website visitors to action with a CTA.
A website's conversion rate can increase by 200 - 400% with a well-designed interface. ~ Forrester Research
Say Hello to The Mobile Website Revolution
Did you know that mobile devices are projected to reach 79% of Global Internet use by the end of 2018! What this means is that your website not only has to look great on a large screen but has to react superiorly on smart phones and tablets. No longer is just a sharp, well performing, SEO optimized website going to cut it. Your website now has to communicate your company message efficiently on a screen as small as 2-inches wide AND do it in a way that creatively beats out your competitors.
75% of consumers admit that they judge a business’ credibility based on their website design.
At The Mauldin Group, we believe in acknowledging the elephant in the room. We know that costs are a major decision maker when choosing a website development team. At TMG, we are proud to offer cutting-edge, innovative and sleek websites for much more affordable prices than our competitors. But our dedication to giving our clients the best goes much deeper than a great price. We believe in giving our clients the ultimate customer experience.
- We will do everything possible to help you reach your business goals.
- We will provide you with an honest assessment of what is a rational benchmark.
- We will strive to meet deadlines on time.
- We will come up with creative, unique ideas for your business.
- We will go out of our way to offer you suggestions to enhance your overall marketing.
- We will tell you if we feel that we are not a good fit for your company’s needs.
At The Mauldin Group we strive to make a new website affordable for every business owner. We presently offer three website plans (as well as offer customized websites for the enterprise level business) to meet your company’s unique website needs. The level of website truly depends on your company’s size, goals and budget. To find out more about these options please contact us.
This really depends on the size of website being developed. Generally once client’s website content meeting has taken place and we receive all website content from the client it is around 30 days for a 10 page website. Depending on the website size and features, your website could take less or more time.
At TMG we work hard to not only assure you are completely happy with your website but, to also be efficient in our development. The way our revision process works is as follows:
- Content 1st Proof Review – Clients receive content text for review. The clients, in one WORD document, deliver all desired changes to TMG. Once the changes are made (resulting in the 2nd Proof) and approved, the website build begins.
- Website 1st Proof Review – Clients are sent a link of the developed website for review. The clients, in one WORD document, deliver all desired changes to TMG. Once the changes are made (resulting in the 2nd Proof) and approved, the website is launched.
Sometimes, it depends on the platform (coding) the website was built on, flexibility of the website framework, age of the website and revisions requested. Often it is more efficient and economical to just build a new website.
Yes! Depending on your chosen website plan, your business receives a certain amount of copywriting hours and stock images. Additional hours or images can be purchased for an additional fee.
For multi-page websites, YES! TMG does offer a special, very low cost, one-page website program in which website ownership stays with us. Most of our clients find the features of web hosting with us to be the best in the market. However, if you wish us to build the website and have it ported over to your own hosting service, we are glad to help.