Seeing Your Business Clearly
Viewing Your Business Through The Lens of Custom Video Production
Video Production Services are quickly becoming one of the most requested marketing tools and with good reason. As the old adage says, “A picture is worth a thousand words.” In digital marketing, video production is busting down barriers traditional marketing could never cross. At The Mauldin Group, we see video production as not just a marketing tool but, as customized creative messaging that unforgettably reaches YOUR company’s audience.
Small Business Promo Video
Event Promo Video
Custom videos for several marketing applications include:
- Corporate / Website Videos
- Graphic Social Media Videos
- Short Blog Information Videos
- Training Videos
- Product and Services Introduction Videos
- Consultant / CEO Biographical Videos
- Onsite Commercial Videos
- Customer Testimonial Videos
Custom Video Production That Doesn’t Cost An Arm or Leg
One of the biggest myths in video marketing is that to make a great video, YOU have to spend a lot of money. That is simply not true! In fact, when weighing ROI, video production is actually one of the best performing marketing tools.
Custom Video Production Requires A Creative Eye
Video Production has one of the widest ranges when it comes to an audience’s tolerance for quality. While small, iPhone videos shot by amateurs, with limited quality are acceptable for quick social media product testimonials, a good corporate video has higher expectations. The same is true for training, services and event promo videos.
A professionally produced information video or training video can YOUR company’s brand stand out against the competition with greater results for less money than a host of ill-performing print ads. The key is finding a company with a creative eye, a passion for excellence and expertise at custom video production.
Did you know that 64% of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos?
Our Customized Video Production
- We meet with our clients to discuss the goal, messaging and tone of our videos.
- We provide a professionally-written script for all videos.
- Our team is made up of professionals who have been trained in video production.
- We pay careful attention to the details such as audio mics, backgrounds, even the clothes of the talent.
- We coach the talent (business owners, employees, etc.) ahead of time to assure that all preparations are made and ready for film day.
- We work with clients to collect and provide any graphics, music score or audio narration necessary for the video.
- Our team carefully works with the production staff to confirm that all video production is done to project scope, timing and quality standards.
- We offer out clients a revision process that assures once the video is completed it is of the highest-quality and meets, if not exceeds, their goals.
At The Mauldin Group, we see custom video production as a way to help YOU connect intimately with a wide audience. That is why our content team is dedicated to assuring that the messaging of YOUR company’s video is accurate, engaging and speaks passionately about your products or services.
Don’t Be Shy, Smile For The Camera – FAQs
What Video is Best For My Company’s Needs?
Good question. Truthfully, we don’t know until we sit down with a client. At our meeting we discuss what your goals are for your video, what platform will best meet your video marketing needs and of course your budget.
What is the difference between a graphical video and a filmed video?
A filmed video normally requires a cameraman with a camera filming a live subject/s (talent/s) either in a studio or on location. Graphical videos normally use images, animation or previously shot footage that is produced to make a video without requiring filming. A filmed video does require a more comprehensive fee due to the time and labor involved. Graphical videos often can provide small businesses with an affordable option for getting their message out.
What Is a Production?
- Pre-Production: Client meeting, scriptwriting and storyboarding all usually take place here.
- Production: This is when the filming takes place. It can be as simple as a client showing up at our studio for filming in front of a green screen to a multi-day shot onsite a client’s facility.
- Post-Production: This is where the magic takes place. A video editor works to put the video sequences together (footage, graphics, audio-narration files, music score) to produce a final version of the video.
Can My Video Be Used For More Than One Channel?
Sure! With some minor production “tweaks” we can make your video work for your website, YouTube, Facebook and even email!
What Is The Best Length For My Video?
That really depends on the type of video you are producing. A corporate video, product video or testimonial video is usually between 1-2 minutes. A short social media video is usually around 30 seconds. A training video can run up to 1 hour! Generally a goof rule of thumb is to aim for 1-3 minutes as the audience has a tendency to lose interested after the 3 minute mark.